Sdm Transport - LIARS!

Turnaround Time

SDM Transport is by far the worst transport company in the world. It took them two weeks to to transport my car from LA to Chicago. The quoted the dealer a transport time of 3-5 days.

They picked up my car on 10/11/18

7 days later, they kept lying about the delivery date, when the dealer called them. They kept saying, "the car will be there tonight," every day for a week. Finally, I personally called the manager of the company on 10/22, a guy named "Zee", and he gave me some lame excuse that his new transport truck broke down 2 hours from the destination. He told me the car would be there that day.

It is 10/23/18 and my car has still not been delivered to the dealer.

The worst customer service ever. Save yourself the time and aggravation. Do not use this company. They are LIARS.

I didn't like: Everything total jerks.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 24.

Sdm Transport - Car Transportation Service Review from Fontana, California

Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Never use SDM Tranprt Inc . If time is meaningless then this company is a great choice.

My car was was picked up on 9/1/16 with the promise of a 9/7/16 arrival.

Florida to Ca no problem. A phone call to driver on 9/6/16 informs me that have not left Florida needless to say from that point on if there mouth was moving it was a lie.

I reached dispatch and was spoken to as if rude and demeaning are very comfortable coming out of their mouth. i was told that they would not be making it to Ca. for at least 5-7 days. This is not what they agreed to and I was stuck waiting for them to deliver when ever it worked for there schedule.

"I will call you back" these are thier famous lies. I received 1 return phone call and that is only because he was enjoying playing games with people.

Getting to the point the car was picked up 9/1/16 with an expected arrival of 9/7/16.

As of 9/12/16 I am still waiting for my car.

DO NOT USE SDM Transport Inc

Liars and thieves

Product or Service Mentioned: Sdm Transport Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12, 2016.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1346562

I'm going through the something right now. Very upset.

Sdm Transport - WARNING

I would never recommend using SDM TRANSPORT INC Auto Shippers under any circumstances for any purpose, regardless of what price they quote you! This predatory company deserves to go out of business and legal prosecution Our car was picked up car Oct 15 and was suppose to be delivered on Oct 16.

Never showed up until Oct 18.

after i found there number from broker called so many times They are unprofessional, no ethic no manor. finally driver called so many times to give us an excuse the car wouldn't delivered so far we still try to call them main company number but all of them the same unprofessional.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2015.