I would never recommend using SDM TRANSPORT INC Auto Shippers under any circumstances for any purpose, regardless of what price they quote you!This predatory company deserves to go out of business and legal prosecution Our car was picked up car Oct 15 and was suppose to be delivered on Oct 16.

Never showed up until Oct 18.

after i found there number from broker called so many times They are unprofessional, no ethic no manor.finally driver called so many times to give us an excuse the car wouldn't delivered so far we still try to call them main company number but all of them the same unprofessional.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sdm transport inc car pickup service from Sdm Transport. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sdm Transport to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sdm Transport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sdm Transport?

Comments

PODS - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. PODS "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more